Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- The Grafton boot from Old Gringo® blends a rich leather construction with lush colors and accents for a style that will complement any look during any season!
- Handmade goat leather upper with contrast leather trim on collar, toe, and heel.
- Featuring handcrafted studs on collar and vamp, and embroidery on shaft with inlay/overlay design on collar.
- Pull-on boot style with studded leather pull straps on sides.
- Old Gringo Yippee Ki Yay Collection is the fun flirty side of Old Gringo. This collection is a great place to start for those who are just beginning their love affair with cowboy boots. It is a handmade boot, made of quality materials with just a few less embellishments and a simpler design.
- Soft leather lining offers an incredibly comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Lightly cushioned leather footbed provides all-day comfort.
- Snip toe.
- Lightly scoured heel and outsole.
- Leather outsole with rubber heel tab for long-lasting wear and excellent traction.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 12 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Winter Women Boots Old Gringo Grafton