Your shopping cart is empty!
- View the size chart
- Keep soles toasty warm and in lasting style this cold-weather season, in The North Face® ThermoBall™ Lace II boot.
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Durable, water-resistant, moisture-shedding, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper.
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulation provides the lightweight warmth of down with the exceptional wet-weather insulation of synthetics.
- Lace-up system for a more secure fit.
- Abrasion-resistant synthetic mudguard.
- Cozy Oso-fleece-lined collar offers a great next-to-foot feel.
- Cushioned OrthoLite® footbed provides the ultimate in comfort and underfoot support.
- Abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole supplies all-day cushioned comfort.
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber outsole pods deliver increased traction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! 2017 Summer women shoes The North Face ThermoBall Lace II